Pokemansion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemansion

All about the hacks

+2
Denryuu
Ace Phantom
6 posters

Dragoball Saga

Ace Phantom

Trainer Level : 7
    Fame : 0

Dragoball Saga Empty Dragoball Saga

Post  Ace Phantom Thu May 21, 2009 4:41 am

IDEA:

Okae..I have make a descision.The game will be consist of The dragonball series{Kid Goku}and follow up by Dragonball Z..I know this will take a long time but it will worth while..The beta will be released in episodes or chapter like:the first beta will be the adventure with Pilaf,second training with master roshi,third martial arts tournament,fourth piccolo and so on...

What do you guys think??

Dragonball:

In The Beginning: Our story begins with Son

goku, a small and naive young man, who at the age of 12 is living on his own in the wild. His grandfather Songohan, earth's second greatest fighter, was killed several years earlier when Goku unknowingly turned into an Oozaru and crushed his (adopted) grandfather. One morning, while Goku was returning home with his catch, a young girl crashed her car into Goku. She thought she had killed Goku when suddenly he arose and began attacking her and her car. She soon reasoned with the boy that she wasn't some kind of monster, and introduced herself as Bulma. Realizing that she was a girl, Goku invited Bulma home for lunch (Goku has never seen a girl before). Upon reaching Goku's home Bulma noticed he had what she was after, a Dragon Ball. She quickly convinced Goku to follow her on her quest to find the mystical Dragon Balls, as he insisted on carrying his Dragon Ball. In addition to the Dragon Ball, which Goku possessed, Bulma figured he would make an excellent bodyguard. She notices Goku's tail, but figures it's just an ultra tacky accessory. The Search for the Mystical Dragon Balls:

As they headed out on their journey we learn that Lord Pilaf, who is bent on world domination (what villain isn't), is also after the Dragon Balls. Goku has his first encounter with Lord Pilaf's henchmen Shuu and Mai during a hunt on the first night of his journey. He thinks their plane is a bird, and knocks it out of the sky.

The next morning, Goku comes across a lost sea turtle and decides to help it return to the ocean. Upon doing so, he is rewarded with Kinto Un ("candy cloud" or Flying Nimbus for you American DBZ fans). Bulma notices Muten Roshi is wearing a Dragon Ball around his neck. She offers him a peek at her panties for it, only she's not wearing any (Goku had removed them the previous night to see if Bulma had any "Family Jewels")!!! Continuing their journey, Goku and Bulma run across a small town, which is being ravaged by a shape-shifting monster, Oolong. Goku reveals Oolong has no real strength and they bring him along on their journey.{There is more}
    Dragoball series screenshot:
    Spoiler:
    There will be more

The game Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Dragonball Z:

It has passed for 5 years since the battle of Tenkaichi-Budokai, and the world has obtained some peace. Goku ends up marrying a woman that he fought in a tournmanet that proposed to him as a child-

( the ox-king';s daughter, as a child she had a sharp blade on her helmet) Chi-Chi, and they have a kid- Songohan (which is named after Goku's caretaker "Gohan" and means dinner in Japanese)..peace eventuley goes to pieces when a great trouble that reveals all of Goku's past arrives, which we all find out is Goku's brother "Raditz". The stories point of view switches into an epic, where the growing up of Gohan carries on the legacy of his father. It ends up that he is from the planet Saiyan, where Goku was originially from,--Goku's real name is really "kakaratto or just Kakkarot--meaning carrot in Japanese-- and he reveals all about Goku's past and his mission and reason he was sent down to planet Earth. You see, Saiyans have incredible superhuman strength--and most of them use it for evil or conquering. , since Goku's father was the king of Planet Saiyan, his offspring were supposed to be sent down to different planets to conquer. Goku's planet was obviouly Earth, and when he was sent down as an infant his rage was uncontrollable. Luckily, Grandpa Gohan found him and had accidentally dropped him down a cliff where he hit his head, losing all memory of his evil objectives. He became a good child from then on, until his saiyan blood transforms him into a monkey when he looked at the moon, (temporarily) and he destroyed Grandpa Gohan's home and killed Granpa Gohan unknowingly.{There is more to this}

I will post more updates on dragonball z

Hope someone willing to help me

Features:

~All the character invlove in the season is in

E.G.Goku,Krilin,pilaf,bulma,puar,oolong and yamcha

~The battle system is not too sure yet as i am not sure what can rpg maker can do..but,

i wish that it can like a role play gameply...

~and of course new maps that will be likely looks the same as in the goku seires..

~There will be energy limit..

~Can go super saiyan{In dragonball Z}

~There will be the martial arts tournament

~and of course master roshi will be there

~Goku will become oozaru during full moon

~Kamehameha Wave available

~RPG style gameplay

MY Skills:
    Mapping
    and will learn more things like inserting music..
    need a mentor

If someone could help me make this game it will be cool...
    please anyone,will you help me make this game..
    I can help,but i need to learn how to use rpgxp...
    Denryuu

Trainer Level : 8

Dragoball Saga Empty Re: Dragoball Saga

Post  Denryuu Thu May 21, 2009 5:57 am

That's cool, is the scene with Bulma taking a bath in it?
    SilverTheHedgehog
    SilverTheHedgehog
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Trainer Level : 42
    Fame : 3

Post  SilverTheHedgehog Thu May 21, 2009 5:59 am

Uh....Ace,try to shorten the story,i cant read it!
    Ace Phantom

Trainer Level : 7

Dragoball Saga Empty :)

Post  Ace Phantom Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 am

Denryuu wrote:That's cool, is the scene with Bulma taking a bath in it?
    Yes..it will be in..
    lol..but cencored..Wink
    Ray Maverick wrote:Uh....Ace,try to shorten the story,i cant read it!
    It was to give people the general idea...
    if you do not notice,there are two storylines in..

Last edited by Aerow on Thu May 21, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts)
    ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
    ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Trainer Level : 181
    Fame : 9

Post  ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•● Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 am

So you've put up the game well i hope that it becomes a successful game and please upload the beta soon
    Sparkcaster
    Sparkcaster
    Staff Admin
    Staff Admin

Trainer Level : 143
    Fame : 1

Post  Sparkcaster Thu May 21, 2009 9:13 am

ahhh... looks good
    LupeAlfina
    Beginner Trainer
    Beginner Trainer

Trainer Level : 12
    Fame : 3

Post  LupeAlfina Sat May 23, 2009 10:03 am

a man.. at the age of twelve?
    The story was nice but with it in just two big paragraphs I was fighting to read it. Like a Star @ heaven
    Hope it's successful.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am