Pokemansion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemansion

All about the hacks

2 posters

The Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever

baseballscooper
    baseballscooper
    Beginner Trainer
    Beginner Trainer

Trainer Level : 24
    Fame : 4

The Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever Empty The Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever

Post  baseballscooper Sat May 23, 2009 4:17 pm

I decided to make this team because I haven't seen the concept before and I think it'll work. I hope to compile a team of people with different skills and skill levels. The reason I want to make this team is because of the lack of efficiency on most teams. I think that the main reason is the team leader. So the main difference with this team is that there will be no team leader. everyone will be equals and have their own say in what goes on. As a team we will decide every aspect of the game and vote on what's in and out. And to keep people motivated I am hoping that we can develop a system so that people will be motivated to work quickly and efficiently. We will work on one project at a time unless the team gets really big. The roms we will MOST LIKELY be hacking are Ruby and FireRed. Everyone will get to work on the hacks so they don't get discouraged and quit. I believe that a system like this will work much better and we will be successful.

The current team(Some members I don't know if they have PC accounts so they're on Developers Community):

Me: Spriting, Mapping
    Myfavouriteax: Part Time Mapper, Graphics
    GKS(DC): Script question answerer
    Gamer2020(DC): Part Time Glitch Finder/Fixer
    dmartin(DC): Spriter, Mapper
    Shaded: Intermediate Scripting
    Ac1d: Programmer
    Milk: Graphics and Sprite Ripping, Idealist
    pikachu_X: OW Spriter, Scripter
    hyper1210: Mapper

If you want to join fill out this form:
    Skill(s)
    Proof of work
    Experience(If any)
    Contact Info.
    Why you want to join
    A little about yourself(optional)

I'm looking forward to seeing new members sign up!
    SilverTheHedgehog
    SilverTheHedgehog
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Trainer Level : 42
    Fame : 3

The Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever Empty Re: The Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever

Post  SilverTheHedgehog Sun May 24, 2009 7:20 am

You posted it here,too.Nice.I hope you recruit some members,in the greatest rom hacking team. Wink

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 am