Pokemansion

All about the hacks


    1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Share
    avatar
    ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

    Posts : 66
    Trainer Level : 181
    Fame : 9
    Join date : 2009-05-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Reverse World with my Giratina

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•● on Sat May 23, 2009 6:01 pm

    Also there are many factors that are missing mod is if you use a rare candy or train your pokemon its the same i mean there are no EV's so it sucks!
    avatar
    Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

    Posts : 19
    Trainer Level : 43
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Flying High in the Shadowy Sky

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд on Sat May 23, 2009 8:12 pm

    What are you talking about Aerow??? The EVs were introduced in Gen. 1...But it wasn't the same system as Gen. 3...It was Way more complicated and it was the main reason why Gen. 2 can't trade with Gen. 3...The stats would be messed up...But they're were EVs...Research something before you say it...

    Gen. 1 & 2 also can't have a clear storyline Change...It just seems like the Same "beat the Elite 4 and Save the World from team Rocket" thing...It Bores me so... Neutral
    avatar
    ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

    Posts : 66
    Trainer Level : 181
    Fame : 9
    Join date : 2009-05-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Reverse World with my Giratina

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•● on Sat May 23, 2009 9:27 pm

    Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд wrote:What are you talking about Aerow??? The EVs were introduced in Gen.

    Dude i meant that the Effort values had no keen interest in the 1st and 2nd gen and besides there was a tiny diff between training and using rare candys which was needless to say boring.
    avatar
    Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

    Posts : 19
    Trainer Level : 43
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Flying High in the Shadowy Sky

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд on Sat May 23, 2009 11:44 pm

    Aerow, I'm not trying to argue but to prove a point, But you should read This page...http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EVs...
    avatar
    ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

    Posts : 66
    Trainer Level : 181
    Fame : 9
    Join date : 2009-05-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Reverse World with my Giratina

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•● on Sat May 23, 2009 11:47 pm

    Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд wrote:Aerow, I'm not trying to argue but to prove a point, But you should read This page...http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EVs...

    oh ok dude
    avatar
    Sophidius
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 51
    Trainer Level : 80
    Fame : 4
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 25
    Location : Farawaystan

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  Sophidius on Sun May 24, 2009 4:29 am

    You know what the weird part is? Why can't they make suitable tools for DPPt and HGSS hacking? Since the ROMs are significantly larger and the graphics have improved greatly it shouldn't be more difficult than hacking 3rd Gen ROMs, should it?
    avatar
    ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

    Posts : 66
    Trainer Level : 181
    Fame : 9
    Join date : 2009-05-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Reverse World with my Giratina

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•● on Sun May 24, 2009 5:59 am

    Sophidius wrote:You know what the weird part is? Why can't they make suitable tools for DPPt and HGSS hacking? Since the ROMs are significantly larger and the graphics have improved greatly it shouldn't be more difficult than hacking 3rd Gen ROMs, should it?




    4th gen are fully hackable but no map editor thats it.

    don't you know that?

    Everything from evolutions to trainer pokemons and attacks is hackable but its just not user friendly.

    Its fairly easy though.
    avatar
    Sophidius
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 51
    Trainer Level : 80
    Fame : 4
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Age : 25
    Location : Farawaystan

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  Sophidius on Sun May 24, 2009 7:39 am

    Aerow wrote:
    Sophidius wrote:You know what the weird part is? Why can't they make suitable tools for DPPt and HGSS hacking? Since the ROMs are significantly larger and the graphics have improved greatly it shouldn't be more difficult than hacking 3rd Gen ROMs, should it?




    4th gen are fully hackable but no map editor thats it.

    don't you know that?

    Everything from evolutions to trainer pokemons and attacks is hackable but its just not user friendly.

    Its fairly easy though.

    Then why aren't they making it user friendly?

    Sponsored content

    Re: 1st and 2nd Gen hacking

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:46 am